Let’s have a great experience.
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
– Henry Ford
Get the most out of your PrepSquared Small Group SAT/ACT Test Prep experience.
Please thoroughly read the information below.
Schedule and Scheduling
Full payment for the course must be received prior to the first day of class. Students will not be admitted to class if there is an outstanding balance.
Registering for the SAT and/or ACT
Contact Info for SAT and/or ACT Registration
Payments and Refunds
Small Group SAT/ACT Test Prep
- At time of registration, a $250 deposit will be collected.
- The $250 deposit will be credited toward the total program tuition, provided you do not cancel your registration.
- After the diagnostic test is taken, but one week before the first class of your program, you may cancel your registration, but you will be refunded only $100 of the $250 deposit.
- Once the final class schedule is sent, the $250 deposit will become nonrefundable. NO deposit refunds will be issued after this date, even if you transfer to a different program date.
- The balance of your tuition is due the Thursday immediately prior to the first class of the program. NO refunds for any portion of your deposit or tuition will be issued following receipt of this payment.
NOTE: When filling out your registration form, please be thoughtful when you check your student’s three (3) availability options. They play a critical role in our scheduling process, which is designed to take both your student’s availability and diagnostic test results into account.